We need volunteers for the following community outreach programs:
- Bread for the World Every Monday Morning, 7:30 am to 9 am (Pick up bread from Millbrae/Gellert Panera Bakery every Sunday night; Bag and distribute bread to the community at 7:30 am)
- Website designer and Management (Manage and moderate website)
- Feeding at Harbor Shelter Inn in South San Francisco (Every 3rd Sunday of the month from 4 P.M to 6 P.M. Cook food at Church and serve them at the Shelter)
- Feeding the Homeless in San Francisco (Every 3rd Monday of the month from 9 A.M. to 12 noon. Deliver brown bags with sandwiches, water, fruits, blankets and socks for those living under the bridges and elsewhere)
- Health and Wellness Clinic volunteers (Every Sunday from 10 am to 3 P.M at the Church Wellness Center.)
- Volunteer for Peninsula Food Runner Every Friday at 6 P.M.
- Others (Please call the The Rev. Leonard Oakes at 650-991-1560 or email: RevLeonardOakes@gmail.com